Game 237: Main Gambling Hall Aug 14, 2021 22:20:26 GMT -5
Post by Degree on Aug 14, 2021 22:20:26 GMT -5
In the back of the main hall was a man with a fat face, smoking a cigarette as the participants filled the room. "Everyone arrive?" He asked his black-suited subordinate. Another drag of his cigarette and a puff of smoke came pouring out his lips. He scanned the room to witness humanity at it's worst. Fools. The most foolish of men and women.
It's likely that some of these fools will fall prey right away.
"Yes, sir. All participants have boarded." The subordinate responded, seemingly checking his list with the amount of people that were waiting for the next step. The last person entered the room and the doors closed behind them. As the air festered with negativity, the fat-faced man went to center stage and stood at the podium waiting for him. He cleared his throat.
"Greetings, my name is Tonegawa. I will only say this once, so please listen carefully..."
The rules were then announced.
1. Everyone was given an envelope with cards inside of them and an envelope with stars.
2. The cards comprised of 3 Rock, 3 Scissor, and 3 Paper cards.
3. During the game, you can call out to another player and have them play against you. The objective is to win a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors in card format.
- Players will submit their choice to the GM privately.
- NPCs will have their decisions be affected by conversation, history, and personality type. But once their answers are locked in, it cannot change. Same goes for the players.
4. Each time you win, you win a star. Each time you lose, you lose your star to whoever won against you.
5. If you lose all stars, you are taken by the men in black suits out of the playing area and can no longer play.
6. The two highest star-earners will go to the high stakes round, and everyone who retains at least 1 star goes to the low stakes round.
7. You need to use up all your cards by the end of the round.
8. You have 4 stars to begin with.
9. A total will be displayed for any players who ask. The total will announce the amount of Rock, Scissor, and Paper cards that are still in the room unused.
Train Un-Enthusiast Rayne
Nervous JerryHaunted Riley Rain
As soon as the rules were finished, Tonegawa wished the best of luck to the participants and walked away. Without even a moment to breathe, Sly Boris called over Nervous Jerry and challenged him to a game.
Sly Boris: "Hey, I know a strategy that is fool-proof. It'll guarantee we pass this game without any trouble."
Nervous Jerry: "You...you do?"
The results of this display ended up being a loss for Nervous Jerry. Everyone could see that Nervous Jerry lost with his Scissors to Sly Boris' Rock.
Nervous Jerry became Worried Jerry
And so the night continued...